The Gyerekekre Hangolva Foundation (Tuned on Children Foundation) started at 2014 in Hungary, Hatvan.
Our main objectives are the following:
- Support families in childbearing and growing them.
- Support women during pregnancy.
- Organize quality oriented free-time activities for families.
- Contribute to healthy and balanced development of youth, work on prevention of harmful addictions.
- Caring for talent, organize activities and programs to help found environmentally conscious thinking and behavior.
- Children and youth advocacy
- Unconventional classroom (history and literature)
- On-line quiz for students about history
- Create activity workbooks for preschoolers and students
- Make educational materials and resources
- Musical talent caring (Dalvarázs Show Kórus / Melody-magic Show Choir)
- Find survivors of GULAG (Soviet forced labor camps, also known as “corrective labor camps”) and make recollection interviews with them to save memories on video and written publication.
- “Citizens of Hatvan in soviet corrective labor camps” titled research work and publication
- Organize summer-camps
- Promote voluntary work
- Other objective-related events and workshops